Call for Proposals
The 2023 NACADA Virginia Drive In Conference committee is excited to accept proposals for the June 2 conference in Blacksburg, VA!
Submit proposals by May 1.
We welcome proposals from primary role advisors, faculty advisors, advising administrators, career advisors, student affairs practitioners, researchers, graduate students, and other professionals who support and participate in advising and student success. Both novice and experienced presenters are encouraged to submit proposals.
Proposals should include:
- Presentation title
- Brief abstract
- A session description
- Quality of content: Relevance to advising and student success
- Quality of delivery: Well developed session organization, engagement, and creativity in an approach
- Connection to conference theme, Driving Towards Access, Affordability, and Equity…an Advising Avenue for Success
- Sessions that have previously been presented are welcome
- The conference will have concurrent, in-person sessions only
- Presenters must be willing and available to present during any of the conference session times
- NACADA membership is not required to submit a proposal
- We are committed to keeping the conference cost low and therefore cannot offer any fee waiver or discount for presenters
Contact information for questions about proposals: Melissa Cumbia