How Do I...Find a Hold?
Holds are placed on your account for a number of reasons. The following are examples of holds.
- New Student Registration Hold
- Accounts Receivable Hold
- Parking Hold
- Student Telecommunications Hold
- A Hold from a Particular Office or College
Some holds can prevent you from registering for courses and others may not. If a hold affects the transcript process you will be prevented from viewing your unofficial transcript and from requesting official transcripts. To view holds on your account, follow these steps.
1. Log into HokieSpa
2. Click on the HokieSpa Tab.
3. Click on Hokie Wallet.
4. Click on Administrative Holds. This screen will show any holds or say No Holds. Contact your academic advisor or the office indicated on the hold for more details.