How Do I...Find a Hold?
Holds are placed on your account for a number of reasons. The following are examples of holds.
- New Student Registration Hold
- Accounts Receivable Hold
- Parking Hold
- Student Telecommunications Hold
- A Hold from a Particular Office or College
Some holds can prevent you from registering for courses and others may not. If a hold affects the transcript process you will be prevented from viewing your unofficial transcript and from requesting official transcripts. To view holds on your account, follow these steps.
- Log into HokieSpa
- Click on the HokieSpa Tab.
- Click on Hokie Wallet.
- Click on Administrative Holds. This screen will show any holds or say No Holds. Contact your academic advisor or the office indicated on the hold for more details.